Pages

Contributors

Saturday 15 September 2012

In two weeks time...

I have been thinking about the fact that in two weeks time I will have been in Madrid for almost a week, and have spent the first couple of nights there without the parents (they're coming with to take more luggage lol and have a little holiday). And just last night I was feeling slightly anxious about the fact that I have no idea where I shall then be sleeping! But just this morning I got an email from the English teacher offering me a place to stay in her home, which is super nice and very good to know I shall not be homeless lol. So I'll stay with her family until I find a flat! Cool beans. Also it was much an answer to prayer in my opinion because I was just praying about the sitch with somewhere to stay and just general Spain thing this morning and like an hour later I received the email, so yes.
I still have a lot of packing to do, for the YA and the move to Wales lol. And friends to see and things to buy and Spanish lessons to give my parents. Fun times!

The school I'll be working at

No comments:

Post a Comment