Pages

Contributors

Monday 3 September 2012

Three weeks to go!

I can't believe it's September already - I feel like I have done nothing with my summer. And in three weeks, I'll be on a plane to Madrid ahhhhh! I'm not sure whether I'm excited, nervous, or terrified! I just keep reminding myself that God is with me and it is going to be a great year, although I know I'm probably going to have no idea what is going on for the first few weeks, I'm yet to find somewhere to live, and I haven't spoken any Spanish for three months... But as I like to say, due to my northern roots - it'll be reet. It really is an amazing opportunity to go abroad for eight months. Hopefully in about a months time I'll be feeling like a madrileƱa already.

the packing process begins (:

No comments:

Post a Comment