Pages

Contributors

Wednesday 27 February 2013

february.

sooo since i last blogged, what's occured. well I went to Southampton to see Dave which was super, and signed for my house for next year which i'm super excited to live with two of my bestest friends (:

Since then i feel like there really isn't much of my time in Spain left which is crazy.

This week I went to two events at Amistad (church) which were super; good times to listen to/speak span in a natural setting as such and enjoy life and meet with God, always a good combination. I won't go into much but I will say that yesterday we prayed for a guy who had pain in his neck and it completely went. Make of it what you will, but God is alive and loves us in my opinion.

Furthermore school is going well, yesterday the 2nd bachillerato had photos done and I also got mine taken so I will forever be on the school wall how jokes and I also will get the photos of my fave students as a memory of part of my YA so that's nice.

My YARP dissertation type thing is also not going too badly; tomorrow's the deadline to send in a draft chapter which I more or less have finished. I just now have two months to complete my research and write about another 5000 words in spanish. easy...

I guess the next two months will be busy central with everything and various visits; Dave's coming for semana santa when i have a week off, can't wait for that. And then my fave sister Lizzie will be coming for a week at the start of april which is super exciting and shortly after that I'm going back to Southampton for Dave's 21st although just for the weekend.

Part of me feels like maybe I could have taken more opportunities thus far to speak Spanish or do random things, but rather than think about that I'm determined to squeeze every opportunity dry so to speak from now until June before I return to Southampton and Wales and then jet over to France for a couple months for YA part two.

hanna and me buzzing for our visit to soton (:

ps. im currently listening to hillsong united's new album Zion, check it out, its pretty epic (:

No comments:

Post a Comment